G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Who is coming to marty's

22K views 139 replies 36 participants last post by  Trains 
#1 ·
Let's start a list. Who is coming to Marty's?

No long dissertation just Yes or No and post your real name not your screen name

JJ

#100 ·
Folks;

Please be sure to take lots of photos and post them here for the rest of us to enjoy. I'm going to miss it AGAIN! I will keep trying, though. No longer saddled to a full time job, and I have at least one teakettle that I know could negotiate the route.

Have fun all,
David Meashey

#104 ·
We had a heavy down pour Friday, I got it all mowed and 2 shops cleaned and weeds resprayed again today. Should be dead by Friday . I cleaned the track of grass and rocks, any visiting trains will stay in the outdoor covered shed, its totally clear of any of my trains. East shed is almost full.
I guess Sat many ladies will be bring food for lunch, we have lots of plug ins and refrigerator in shop is clear but for bag of ice.

Be sure to always ask if your not sure of what trains to run or what is for sale.

#106 ·
JJ, John, Rex, Robby and his dad. arrived early today to help get things ready. Still lots of work for me to do Thursday.
Hope rain holds off.
Richard's live steam battery run is tomorrow, 20 mins south of me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.