The Kennecott Mines -- NT - Page 45 - myLargescale.com > Community > Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2020, 09:28 PM   #441 (permalink)

It has been so long I forgot how to use this forum. I was just now able to log back in. My regards.
blackburn49 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2020, 07:21 AM   #442 (permalink)

It is good to see you posting again. Most of the "old gang" now hang out at Large Scale Central. You may want to pay a visit over there.

Regrettably, the database folks here lost the access to most of our photographs well over a year ago, so that started a mass exodus. Some of us still visit here, but it is no longer the primary posting place.

Best wishes, David Meashey
Dave Meashey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2020, 01:40 PM   #443 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackburn49 View Post
John J, I did not forget your question: [i]"Speaking of Mines. When was the last time any one has been down in the Tunnels of the old copper Mine? Most of them should have caved in by now maybe?"
Last year two men rappelled from the 600 level--the top of the vertical shaft--to the 800 level, which leads to the main adit for the upper ML camp. What they found was that the tunnel leading out was blocked by ice and collapsed rock--as expected--at about 1000 feet from what used to the main entrance.

Old 09-04-2020, 03:55 PM   #444 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Meashey View Post
It is good to see you posting again. Most of the "old gang" now hang out at Large Scale Central. You may want to pay a visit over there.

Regrettably, the database folks here lost the access to most of our photographs well over a year ago, so that started a mass exodus. Some of us still visit here, but it is no longer the primary posting place.

Best wishes, David Meashey

Thanks. I have gone ahead and set myself back up over there too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the myLargescale.com > Community > Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in