myLargescale.com > Community > Forums - View Single Post - Delton C-16 Replacement Drive Wheels

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 05:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
steveriver44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAPSOLAR View Post
Hello All,

I have been searching for several days now, and going through threads from ten years ago, which is little help in 2019/2020. So if there is another thread please point me there if it has good info on this subject. Our Delton C-16 is goin into the ditch because the delrin wheels have come loose from the metal tires. We would like to get a fix for this but i have never had any luck with delrin. So is there a stash of wheel sets, or some magic that will reset the plastic to the tire? This engine has so little run time and so we do not have any gear box issues, or other stuff. Re-build of running gear/motor box, is not out of the question, it's just lack of a parts supply for this item. Any help in point us to a supplier or ideas to fix this issue

thanks
Hi, I have found the new (old stock) wheel sets on Ebay. I have the same issue with my older C-16. Looks to be a simple fix, just install the new inserts. Look on Ebay. How many do you need? I may have a few extra.
steveriver44 is offline   Reply With Quote