Prototype RR Practices Manuals - myLargescale.com > Community > Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2019, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Prototype RR Practices Manuals

Hi -

I'm not sure which forum this belongs in, so I'm putting it here.

I have acquired some handbooks about prototype practices from long ago. It's time for them to have a new home. I doubt that they are worth much, if you are interested enough to pay postage, I think that would be OK. I have one copy of each. Package deal only, all or none. They are:

Wheel and Axle Manual Standard and Recommended Practice published by the AAR. February, 1951. Paperback, 264 pages, 7 1/2 inches tall, 5 inches wide. Everything you ever wanted to know about wheels, how they were made, a lengthy description of their defects, with photographs, and how to repair them.

Southern Pacific Hospital Department Rules and Regulations. February,1950. 18 pages, 6 inches tall by 3 3/4 inches wide. Their entire health plan, in plain language and 18 pages...

Feed Valve Code of Tests and Repair Instructions. Westinghouse Air Brake Company, January 1947. 7 inches high, 4 3/4 inches wide. Front and rear covers stained, otherwise excellent condition 8 page foldout. Cutaway diagrams of five different parts, Describes repairs and tests.

Nathan Type DV Valveless Mechanical Lubricator Booklet of Instructions. Nathan Manufacturing Co, 1938. Very clean condition. Descriptions, cut-away drawings, maintenance suggestions.

Gary
astrayelmgod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the myLargescale.com > Community > Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in