G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Piko Hopper Cars - 10

5K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Greg Elmassian 
#1 ·
I have 10 left of these, they are undecorated - primed. They have Kaydee 1831's installed on the trucks. Shipping to be discussed with your offer. The truck Kaydee's are truck mounted. I have lead shot ballast in two of them which makes them track nice. I will supply lead for the remainders if you want it. Make an offer on the lot.

I have attached a pic, if it doesn't work for you - all I can say is this forum's inability to conveniently support images is the problem, Give me an email and I'll send pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Actually posting pics here is easier than many that require your pics be hosted someplace online. With the Attachment feature you can add many from your hard drive And embed them, if you learn how.

#4 ·
I realize that it requires a url to host the pic. The only thing I have at my disposal is OneDrive.

I tried that once on my track for sale post, and it worked.

Then the complaints rolled in, they said "I don't want to use OneDrive".

I'll reword and restate, it would be nice if the forum directly handled pics.

#8 ·
Nope no url when using the Attachments, no OneDrive either. The only name needed is the one you gave it when you put it on your computer.

#10 ·
Attachment Pic Trick;
Once you have the pics listed in your post and BEFORE you post it, you can open each picture and copy it's location, insert the location in the pic icon pop up box and you can embed each pic into your post where you want it. Then post the edited reply.

The result is; both embeds and the attachments after.

#13 ·
Yep his last post was 2 years ago, if not sold, the sideframes have probably crumbled into dust.

N.B. The Piko trucks on these originals were crap and literally did crumble, so if you buy any make sure you get pictures close up of the trucks from underneath.

Greg

#15 ·
Originally posted for sale Feb, 2018

So after 2 years, Jan 2020, Hilary asks if they are still available.

Then no response

Then you come 9 months later and ask the same question.

They must be available... send $10,000 to www.elmassian.com and I will ship the next day ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.