G Scale Model Train Forum banner

2 Complete LGB F7 A-B Units Canadian Pacific Locomotives

FOR SALE 
5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  flynot 
#1 ·
FOR SALE: 2 Complete LGB F7 A-B Units Canadian Pacific Locomotives. This is one of the most rare sets that LGB produced and is made in Western Germany. I understand there were less than 200 sets produced. Comes exactly as pictured. Both locomotives have the original box. They are almost new and have a few hours of run time on them. The decal sheets to change the road numbers are also included. However, 1 sheet for the sec...ond set has some missing numbers (not pictured). The locomotives currently have LGB knuckle couplers installed, I have the original hook & loops too if you need them. One A unit is missing 1 trumpet for the horn. I have seen replacements available on a famous auction site, so they are easily replaced. All lights and motors work flawlessly and look beautiful running down the track. Both units feature complete LGB factory sound units with bell/whistle and additional MTS functioning sounds. With all 4 speaker blaring, it is quite loud. Would prefer not to break this set up, but may be open to the right offer. Also willing to work a partial trade for a similar condition LGB New Haven F7 AB set. Asking $2000, shipping negotiable depending on location related to Connecticut. More pics available upon request.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.