G Scale Model Train Forum banner

Looking for some assistance with DH travel

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CapeCodSteam 
#1 ·
We had our plans all set for travel to Diamondhead.

Ecela from Boston to NYC.
Crescent from NYC to Slidell.

Our return trip was scheduled from Gulfport to Boston on Airtran. I got a message today from the airline they are cancelling service from Gulfport on Jan 6. I can either fly from New Orleans, or track down a different airlines out of Biloxi.

Does anyone know if there is any type of shuttle from DH to the New Orleans airport?

#3 ·
The hotel had a shuttle of some sort last year BUT call and check with them as managment and rules change regularly.

#5 ·
Kent,
Coastliner no longer running.. but ive found an alternate , based in Diamonhead and have a booking enquiry in with them. the fare is US$95 one way.

Im getting in on the Sunset Limited in NO. on sunday 11th, and leaving 11am on the 19th from NO. any one else travelling on the Sunset or Texas Eagle on these dates?

Gordon.

#6 ·
Carl,

We have booked the train on the following day, the 12th, arriving on the 13th. I've also booked on a different airline, so we can still fly out of Gulfport on Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.