(For those having problems, here's a snapshot. NOTE Sam is updating this list from time to time, so it is only today's list.)
Ok, here is a listing of some of the engines that are available. Most of these I have NOT tested for operation. Many are new in their boxes (mostly aristocraft and Bowande)
The rest will be sold-as is-unless I can get to it to test. If you have any interest, please email me at sdimaggio at ameritech dot net.
I will entertain reasonable offers. I have a range in mind for most so get there and the engine is yours plus shippping unless you take delivery at DH.
Please help if you can. Peter left no will so your generous purchases directly helps her. I will try to accommodate any thoughtful offer.
1. Accucraft Forney
2. Mason Bogie #15 R/C
3. Accucraft Mogul NCNG Butane
4. a. Aster Reno b. SOLD
6. Accucraft Forney #6
7. Accucraft Ruby 'RRR'
8. Aster GER-make a Thomas!
10. Accucraft Ruby
11. Aster Old Faithful
13. Accucraft Mich-Cal Shay
14. Acccucraft Black Mogul
15. - SOLD
17. Pearse 0-4-0 Switcher
18. - SOLD
19. Accucraft 0-6-0 Switcher-1/29 Scale I think
20. Roundhouse (need to id this one)
21. Accucraft American SPC
22. Aster Climax-pending sale
23. Regner Freida
24. Accucraft Shay 2 cyl
25. St Charles Station Crane-non live steam-I have pics.
26. Accucraft Mogul Black Diff. Tank
27. Accucraft Mich-Cal 2 cyl Shay
28. Accucraft Ruby - Wood Cab
29. Accucraft American-Larry Herget
30. Accucraft Forney- Brown
31. Accucraft Mason Bogie- San Juan
32. Accucraft Black Mogul R/C
33. Accucraft 4 Rubies…
34. Accucraft Ruby Ida
35. Aristocraft 040-Complete
36. Aristocraft 040 "
37. Aristocraft "
38. Aristocrat Mikado
39. Roundhouse Jack? (modified US)
40. Roundhouse unknown
41. Aristocraft Mikado
42. Accucraft Mogul Nevada County
43. Accucraft Mogul "
44. Accucraft Goose-electric--Need to find #
45. Bowande Falk
46. Bowande Porter
47. Bowande A4-A high interest engine but I will need to reexamine this one.
49. Merlin-Lots of interest in this engine but I need to go back to take pics.
50. Bowande Falk
51. Bowande Falk
52. Bowande Porter
53. Project Engine (frame and wheels completed only plus instructions)
54. Accucraft 3 Cyl Shay-pending front truck replacement. Any one have a front truck from one of these??
55. Acc Forney- Larry Herget beauty-I have pics of this one. custom cab, running deck, and wood cow catcher. Really nice. Make offer.
There are more of many of the same above....and more still that are not yet in the above list......or yet discovered.....If you sold an engine to Pete and now have seller's remorse...now is the time to get her back. If any prior owner has info for me, that would be great. There are some in the collection I have yet to identify....so, ask and I may find...
There are some parts as well: several unaccounted tenders, a Frank ‘S’ boiler and parts, an Aristo Mike with no tender, a Saito boiler/burner, an o/scale mamod set, and a lot of stuff I can’t immediately Id. I will try to bring some of this Diamondhead or will entertain offers. I will try to get pics of some of this stuff.
Please note that there are some good beginner engines here: lots of Rubies and the aristo switchers. I will sell very inexpensively to any new hobbyist.
Anyone would wants a Ruby to make your own engine ‘x’, then here’s a good chance to get one inexpensively. Remember Larry Newman?
Here are a few I will bring to Diamondhead but I will ship if you can't wait...:
* Accucraft N & W 611 Alcohol Version—great runner at an excellent discount! 5K or best offer.
* Aster Schools-very good condition. Original manual. 1.4k
* Accucraft Saxonian 1k, 060, excellent. 1.4k
* Accucraft Ruby Tender. Rare. Make offer.