Here are some of the jewels that are left:
* Accucraft San Juan Mason Bogie-SOLD
* Accucraft American SPC #9. Beautiful red livery. Cow catcher replaced. Engine has some minor blemishes but overall a beautiful engine. Wood box, goodall valve. I have pics. $1000.
* Larry Newman Heisler. Custom built with 5 freight cars plus his caboose. $2000. Engine unpainted except for the onion stack. Pics available.
* Accucraft 611 alcohol-fired. If there's a better running Accucraft engine out of the box, I haven't seen it. $4600-that's almost 1k less than I paid for mine. I have pics for this engine also.
* Aster Schools. Looks in very good shape and I have the Aster manual as well. The first Aster and a classic. $1300. Ask if interested and I'll send pics.
* Accucraft Mich-Cal 2 cylinder Shay. I have a few stock ones at a good price. $1200
I'm delivering 5-6 engines at DH...let's see if we can add a few more....For those one have one of the above, consider a spare engine since you can't get parts anymore for most of these.