Just a few thoughts, now it's mostly finished.
Rather than deal with Google translate, I used the English instructions from www.gardenrailways.co.uk
The steam line from the reversing valve does not resemble the one in the pictures. That's fine it was prebent but a tad long.
The exhaust line was it bit short and fouled the tab for the boiler hold down screw. I moved the hold down screw to the front of the smoke box where it's easier to reach.
You might leave the trucks off till the end, I had to keep taking off to reach things.
There a few, if any, spare screws so be careful.
Other than that it's a great kit and runs really well.
I added the details to the smoke box front, it looked really bare.