Diamondhead 2021 there will be a Steamuo - myLargescale.com > Community > Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2020, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
1st Class Member

Smile Diamondhead 2021 there will be a Steamuo

I just got off the Phone with Chris Sorina, and he said Richie, told him that there will be a Diamondhead 2021 and he is tightening up al the loose ends l with Rodger the owner of the resorts. if there are not enough people to have the luncheon then we will go to a restaurant and everyone can pick up there own lunch.. but there will be a Diamondhead

Diamondhead International Small Scale Steamup 2021:
Dates: January 17th-23rd, 2021 Diamondhead Web click here http://www.diamondhead.org/Main/

Don't miss out on what is sure to be another great year of steaming in Diamondhead! Here are some Past Steamups ENJOY

Last edited by Bob in Mich; 08-28-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Bob in Mich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2020, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hi Bob,
That is good news. I plan on being there if the Crony doesn't get me first. Steaming is good, but the "resort" is what it is all about!!!!
BTW, I had not seen your second video. Liked the engine pacing view from the inside track.

Dan

Last edited by Captain Dan; 08-27-2020 at 09:57 PM.
Captain Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2020, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
1st Class Member

Dan,We can make this a Great Steam up at Diamondhead..Are You going to make it ?? let Us Know .I know that Richie and Chris will be there will You!

Old 08-28-2020, 11:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
1st Class Member

Hello fellow live steamers,

We are conducting a survey to see who might be coming to Diamondhead 2021 in January. Some of you have already registered and some have even paid in advance.

We are planning to hold a slimmed down steamup starting with setup on Tuesday Jan. 19 running through Saturday Jan. 23. There will be two layouts, the large layout and the middle size layout. The Friday lunch will probably be box lunches from Rouses, since buffets are not allowed.

We will only have aprons and grey “T” shirts available with the GS4 “Daylight” emblem and pins with the same GS4 emblem. We are using the GS4 since that was Terry Smelsers favorite engine. Those who ordered Golf and Sweat shirts will be refunded their money.

Cups will be available for $7 each but you must order in advance by Nov 1.

Please reply to this email indicating if you will be attending or even if you are undecided, let me know. Also, if you have already paid, please let me know if you want a refund or have it applied to the 2022 steamup if you are not coming.

The following have prepaid: Larry Green, David Hamilton, Doug Joslyn, Sal Martocci, Douglas Pyatt, Theo Reshew, Dan Rowe, Wayne Colleran.

The Diamondhead Inn is open and ready for us, but they will require the CDC mandated masks and social distancing during the event

Regards,

Management

International Small Scale Steamup
Old 08-29-2020, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Bob,
I didn't get the email referenced here which surprises me. How can it be accessed?
Tom
Tom Bowdler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the myLargescale.com > Community > Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in