HAGG debuts new modular lay out - myLargescale.com > Community > Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default HAGG debuts new modular lay out

The Houston Area G Gaugers setup their new modular lay out for the first time at a train show. This is only the second time that the lay out was set up completely. It work, look good and was so fast in setting up. In about three and one half hours we had the main line set up, Thomas and friends and egg liners set up on the inside of the loop and trains on the track ready to run. This use to take us up to seven hours to set up. The new lay out does not use rail jointers or splicer track. The units just lock together and power is hooked up and the track is ready to go.
You can see pictures at our club web site, www.houstonagg.com.
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2017, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Modulator

That looks great. Being able to get good alignment without joiners or expanding tracks between modules has to really save time and effort.

Congrats!

Greg

Click here for Greg's web site

Note: Please. no private messaging, use regular email: [email protected]
Greg Elmassian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Very ingenious implementation. Is your club willing to share diagrams of the modules with other clubs?
reeveha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 11:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Sure, we will share it all. If you go to the club web site you can look at pictures from start to finish. You can also e-mail me and I will share what we did. I have not used the private message on this site in years, so e-mail may be better. I hope to hear for you and your club.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the myLargescale.com > Community > Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in